Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fire torch juggling comedian with abs of steel!


The title pretty much says it all. I mean look at this man! He is balancing himself on this bed of nails perched upon a precarious stand while juggling three fire torches! That junk was crazy man. And he was really funny too. Telling jokes throughout the whole show. My favorite one was the one that he told right before doing the tick you see above.

"What am about to do is very dangerous and I really should not be doing it. My father tried this trick, and unfortunately, he is dying. . . my uncle tried this trick, and unfortunately, he is dying. . . my brother tried this trick, and unfortunately, he is dying. Sadly, my wife also tried this trick and, unfortunately. . . .*heavy sigh*. . .she is not dying.

This was from Darling Harbor, the fancy part of Sydney. Go look at pictures on my Picasa

No comments: