Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hungry Jacks

It is no secret that I used to work in a Burger King. Anyone who knows me has undoubtedly heard me whining and bitching about how it was oh so booo hooo terrible. I mean, it was terrible, don't get me wrong, but I should probably stop bitching about it. . . just not anytime soon. So, after quitting there, I made a vow to never eat at a Burger King again. Ever! . . . except for that one time in Shanghai. I mean, it was Shanghai Burger King! Who knew what that stuff was going to taste like? (it tasted just like any other Burger King) But while in New Zealand, Chris was all like: "yo, in Australia, they are called Hungry Jacks, and I need you to take your expert opinion on Burger King to one of those things and tell me if they are the same." So, being the good friend that I am, I did just that.
So there it is! Even under a different name, it was still the bane of my existence.

So I bravely ordered one of the things and found a place to sit down.

Oh yes, that brings back memories. So many memories.

Anyways, it was pretty much the same, except for one part. The meat tasted better. Then again, I guess that can be said for all meat and dairy products down south. They just taste better. That reminds me, I really miss  Australian yogurt. That junk was the bomb. The stuff was so flavorful it tasted like cheese.

No comments: