Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sydney Botanical Gardens


Yeah, I took many more pictures of the gardens, but this is the only one I want to post to the blog. It captures what I want to say about this place. Well, I think it does at least. Anyways, the gardens. In the middle of this absolutely massive city filled with absolutely massive buildings lies this absolutely gorgeous garden. Stand in it and you are surrounded by flowers and trees and statues, look one way and see beautiful gleaming buildings, look the other and see the sparkling Sydney harbor. Quite the place.

Ehh, you know what, I'll throw one more picture up.



As you can see, they did not go cheap on this place.

Yeah, I know, that was two more pictures, not one. Cry some more. I don't care.

Pssst. More pictures are on my Picasa. Just so you know.

No comments: