Sunday, February 26, 2012

The zoo

Eventually I got around to going to the zoo. The zoo was sooo big! I got lost in it! I was all like "ahhhh, I can't find my way out!" Then the loudspeaker kept going on and on about how they were about to close and I was like: "noooo, they are going to lock me in here!" But thanks to my awesome powers of intellect, I was able to make my way out in the nick of time and spare myself the fate of being locked in an awesome zoo filled with awesome animals.

So first you have to go to the ferry dock and wait for a boat.

The boats look like that.

Then we passed this amusement park. I never made it over there :(

And there is the wharf for the zoo! So exciting!

I saw a koala that was all like ^_^

Then I saw a komodo dragon before seeing one in Indonesia. So hipster.

The giraffes were totes presh, as the picture shows.

Look at them, plotting to take over the world. I know you plans! I saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes! . . .it was the in flight movie on my way over to the region actually.

Look at this bird's cool pose! So cool. I want to be like this bird one day. 

Look at you, trying to hide and what not.

This kangaroo simply did not give a damn.

And this dude kept trying to eat the fence. I thought about asking the zoo staff to increase its daily iron intake.

As always, more pictures on my Picasa.

No comments: