Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Eden Hill

This is Eden Hill, one of the many big hills/mountains that are all over Auckland. I got to go up this hill and enjoy the view. It was quite nice.

There was this big crater that you can't go into because it is important to the Maori people

So I took a picture with it instead. Plus, Chris kept saying "if you don't take a picture with it, it is just a postcard." Peer pressure won out.

There is the city of Auckland

This thing told me how far I was away from EVERYTHING in the world. Man, freakin' New Zealand being out in the middle of nowhere.

I have no idea what that was, but it looked photo worthy.

And that is Eden Park, the place where they held the Rugby World Cup, which conveniently ended right before I arrived. :(

This was the view from the other side of the hill.

I stood under that bridge on the day of the blog post "look at this bird"

Clouds.

And there you have it, Eden Hill.

No comments: