Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day One Entry: Jul 28, 2014

My first update since arriving back home! A bit late to be honest, but what ever, I'm getting it done. Getting done on an iPod.

Helped my mom install a new modem today. I really wish my mom would do a better job if remembering her usernames and passwords. Spent like an hour trying to retrieve those for her. It got done though. Also installed a new water filter for her, so yay delicious water.

Downloaded one of those calorie counters. We will see how that changes my eating habits. I can already tell it is going to have at least a major effect. Can't help but feel fat watching all those calories add up throughout the the day. Just so long as a lose weight, I will be happy irregardless of whatever blows it delivers to my self esteem.

Go a picture of the rainbow that greeted me back to Georgia. Enjoy.

79° Clear
938 Clover Ln, Lawrenceville, GA, United States



No comments: