Monday, October 24, 2011

Bicycle mode is go!

I finally got around to using the bike that my school was nice enough to give me upon my arrival to this town. It is a pretty cool bike with those twist gear shifters, but I have to disagree with their placement on the bike. They are set in such a way that it is really really hard to see what gear you are in while riding. Seeing what gear you are in while not riding is perfectly fine, but then again, I never really cared to know what gear my bike was in while I was stowing it away.

Anyways, now that I'm using it, I'm beginning to wonder why I did not do this sooner. Remember that feeling when you finally got the BICYCLE in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow and just started zipping around all over the place because traveling no longer took for freakin' ever and how happy you where to hear that awesome BICYCLE song? Yeah, it is like that. Except in real life.

. . . yeah, that's right. Indonesia is just like Pokemon.


1 comment:

Lilunsummoner said...

OMG that is pretty sweet dude. So you even have the music play while riding. Now I'm jealous of you.