Saturday, October 08, 2011

I be slacking yo.

So many stories to tell, so few blog updates that have come forth as a result. My bad. So, I'm just going to pick a story at ramdom and write about it. I will write the other stories some other time. I promise. . . -ish

What to tell. Ah yes, the two new sea shells in my house. These are some really cool seashells. They are both about palm sized and one of them is mostly white with some pinkish/purpleish on the bottom. The other one is cream yellow. I have never seen a yellow shell before and my friends have told me that finding that shell was amzing because they had never seen a shell that color either. The combination of these two facts makes me think that there are two possible results for the unique color of the shell:

  1. I have found something truly rare and beautiful and should cherish it for the rest of my life
  2. I have found a ordinary white shell that has sat in the sun after someone/thing pissed on it
I'll try and get pictures of the two on here. Right now I depend on internet cafes for internet. The last computer I used did not have any USB ports on it. (the mouse and keyboad used those old school ports! Man, I don't even know what they are called anymore. ps/2? something like that) Let me check this computer. . .hey! what do you know. . .alright, new goal. Next time I'm here, use this exact same computer, and I'll get some pictures up.

No comments: