Saturday, October 15, 2011

So an ETA named a beach after himself. . .

And it is a gorgeous one too. This is the beach I found the seashells at by the way. I took pictures.

lolololol, this is a placeholder, they will be up when I get stuff onto Picasa. I promise

The night before, we were at this other beach that all the locals think is haunted. The story goes that a long time ago, back in the days of old when everyone went to this beach, there where these people who took a boat off. Not too far from the coast, but far enough. You can see where this is going. Anyways, the boat flipped and they all drowned. Here is the horrific part. Because it was such a popular destination at the time, a whole bunch of people had to watch these people, who were too far out to help but close enough to see very clearly, slowly go under.

Anyways, my buddy has the bright idea to get his local friends to take us their in pitch black darkness. I took some pictures of hermit crabs

lololol, more place holder.

No comments: