Saturday, September 03, 2011

Talent Show!

Yes yes, you heard right. There was a talent show. At said talent show where all maner of talented people, as one may rightfully expect. There was an a capella group, some kind of freaky fox/centipede hybrid thingy, an opera rendition of "Fireworks" by Katy Perry, dancing, singing, you name it I, myself, was in it. I did stand up, and frankly. . . well it could have gone better. That probably was the worst I have ever felt up on the stage, and I'm not quite sure why either.

Logically speaking, this should have been the easiest audience to preform to, and yet, no. Looking back, I think I was trying too hard. Well, what is done is done. With that being said, I'm just going to take the low road and blame the cute little kid who stole the show from me. Yep, this was all totally that kids fault. I mean, what is one supposed to do when there is an adorable kid in the room repeating your lines as you say them? I can't compete with that. Impossible I say!

But just for the record, I want it to be known that I used to be that cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened?

Unknown said...

Reveal thine self sketchy anonymous person!