Sunday, September 04, 2011

Volcano Hiking!

Yeah, you heard right. I went VOLCANO HIKING! There was this VOLCANO! And upon reaching said VOLCANO I proceded to HIKE it. This was not some sissy "oooo, look at the pretty foliage" hikes. No! This junk was all smoking and what not and was totally active yo. Also, the smoke smelled like sulfur eggs.

It was sooooo hardcore man. So hardcore that the terrain was all rocky and slippery all manners of unforgiving-y. Then this one girl was like: "oh no! I have sliped and fell." But then I was all like: "silly volcano! Your hardcore-ness cannot stop us for I have been carrying a Johnson and Johnson Travel Safe First Aid Kit this whole time!" Then, through the power of teamwork and synergy, the group got this girl patched up and we continued on, undeterred by the volcano's hardcore-ness.

Later on, the hardcore volcano decided to test us once more. One of the group decided to buy a tasty beverage, but something was amiss! "Oh no, I wish to enjoy this delicious Sprite but the bottle's cap is not a twist cap! How oh how can I Obey My Thirst if I can't open this bottle?" Then I was all like: "not this time Volcano!" and then used my trusty Leatherman Skeletool CX to open said bottle. As this brave companion proceded to enjoy the delicious lemon-lime flavors of Sprite in the face of the hardcore volcano, I took the time to use my Panasonic Lumix ZS3 to take a picture of the angry volcano, frustrated that it could do not to stop us.

So yes. It was a good day of hiking and of volcano conquering and of product endorsements.



















































2 comments:

Wenchi253 said...

You are an inspiration to my poetry :')

Unknown said...

Yo, let me see your poems when you are done with them